When you come to Chesapeake Urology, you not only receive the highest level of advanced medical care for your prostate cancer, you also receive something just as important - Hope. From diagnosis to treatment through survivorship, our team of prostate cancer specialists is there to see you through every step of your journey.
Here are a few reasons why one-third of all men in Maryland turn to Chesapeake Urology for their prostate cancer care:
- Fellowship-trained physicians - When you come to Chesapeake Urology, you'll have access to highly trained physicians who specialize in men's cancer care. Many of our urologists are fellowship-trained in urological oncology as well as advanced, minimally invasive robotic surgery, providing you with prostate cancer care that is
unmatched. We also have some of the region's leading radiation oncologists, uropathologists and surgeons delivering specialized care for our prostate
- A dedicated healthcare team - In addition to superior physicians, our team of
prostate cancer specialists includes nurse navigators, physical therapists, and nutritionists to provide you with compassionate, comprehensive care during treatment and through survivorship.
- Personalized plan of care - Our physicians don't believe in a one-size-fits all approach to medicine and create a personalized plan of care to meet your individual
- Chesapeake Urology's Prostate Center for Radiation Therapy- Our Prostate Center is the only radiation therapy center in Maryland dedicated to the treatment of prostate cancer, providing the technology and resources needed for advanced
- Innovative treatment options and therapies - Chesapeake Urology remains on the leading-edge of groundbreaking treatments for prostate cancer. From advanced
surgical techniques utilizing the da Vinci robotic surgical system to the latest in FDA-approved therapies and investigational treatments, you have access to the most advanced therapies as well as clinical trials.
- A true support system - We understand that living with prostate cancer is not just
a physical condition, but an emotional one as well. That is why we offer a number of support groups and access to educational materials and networks for men, as well as their partners and caregivers. Our dedicated Recovery Coach is a former patient who walks you through every step of your journey, answering questions and providing a source of comfort, and hope.
Our mission is to ensure that every patient has superior care and a superior experience. Find out for yourself why so many men and their families turn to Chesapeake Urology for the very best prostate cancer care, every step of the way.